In Sumy region on the fire killed a man

В Сумской области на пожаре погиб человек

May 22, 8:25 per line emergency call “101” received a message about a fire in a private residential house on the street of the World, p. Volokitina, Putivl district. According to preliminary data, the villagers saw the smoke in the house next door. People were in the room in one of the rooms burned wooden partition, and next to it was the owner without life signs. The villagers brought the dead body of a man 1971 R. on the street. After this incident reported to the rescuers and law enforcement agencies.

An employee of a local fire brigade S. Pokers together with the Department of duty of honor of the 15th State firefighting and rescue units localized the fire at 8:42, eliminated at 09:05.

A valid cause of the fire – imprudence when Smoking the owner.