In the case of Astion-Koshlyak the Prosecutor’s office changes charges

В деле Астиона-Кошляка прокуратура меняет обвинение

The court was moved to June 14.

At the hearing on charges of extortion, Vice-President of Federation of judo of Ukraine, the President of Federation of judo of Dnepropetrovsk region, the former assistant people’s Deputy of Ukraine (to the office) Boris Filatov Mikhail Koshlyak and the acting Deputy of the Dnipropetrovsk regional Council from the party “Vidrodzhennya”, “agrarian Baron” Basil Astion at the request of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine declared a break.

We will remind as wrote “Persons” in the article “Villains triumph”, Koshlyak accused of extortion (part 2 of article 189 of the criminal code; 3 to 7 years of imprisonment), Astion – another plus in the wrongful misappropriation of property of the enterprises (part 3 of article 206-2 of the criminal code; 5 to 10 years of imprisonment with confiscation of property).

One of the victims, Oleg Sevidov, who was “pressed” three agricultural enterprises, said that the charge must be reclassified to a more serious article. However, in this case, the case is considered not by one single judge, and Board, so the Prosecutor and the court denying the petition for carrying out economic examination of the damage that will be recognized by the results of particularly large, because it is more than 100,000,000 UAH.

He shared with reporters a letter from judge Sergey Melnichenko:

“During the court session 10.05.2019 was questioning the accused in accordance with the previously established procedure of examination of evidence and the hearing adjourned at the request of the Prosecutor to provide time to change the charges.

The hearing is scheduled for June 14, 2019 at 09:00 in Zhovtnevy district court of Dnepropetrovsk”, – said, in particular, in the message signed by the judge Melnichenko.

According to the victim Oleg Sevidov, may 10, he was not present in court because he was on sick leave.

“On may 10 questioned someone from the accused. I don’t know who. And the Prosecutor asked, according to the CCP, one month to change the charges,” he says.

“I don’t know (as amended accusation – ed.). I the command came from Kiev. Change the indictment, and You will introduce new,” – said the Prosecutor to question the victim, what will be the change in charges.

“My version: most likely, want to bring the Koshlyak. Both victims in his episode of “lost.” Whether intimidated, whether he paid them. I think I paid. And none of the witnesses questioned about the Koshlyak said nothing.

If the Astion and my witnesses talked about the fact that it is known, seen, Koshlyak turns zero.

This is one option that they want to bring Koshlyak.

Well, the second option – accusatory article want to retrain. But I don’t think in favor of the victims. On the contrary.

In any case, in a hurry. Probably because may be, in connection with the change of government and a change in the Prosecutor General of Ukraine, and will remove those prosecutors who the Astion and Koshlyak help,” – says Oleg Sevidov.

В деле Астиона-Кошляка прокуратура меняет обвинение

В деле Астиона-Кошляка прокуратура меняет обвинение

В деле Астиона-Кошляка прокуратура меняет обвинение

Share