Employees of the utility in Kupyansk were poisoned as a result of the emission of gas in the reservoir. About it reported in a press-service of Ukraine in Kharkiv region.
The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday, may 21. Three public utilities were working in a sewer, where there was a release of gas.
The place was dead 33-year-old man. Two more employees, 38 and 53 years old, was rushed to the intensive care unit of the local hospital in critical condition.
It is known that the victim of the public utilities had to get out from under the rubble. The city Council noted that the man received injuries incompatible with life.
At the moment, law enforcement officers and SES establish all the details and causes of the accident.