In the Nikolaev area 3-year-old girl in the cabin of the car was playing with matches and started the fire. In the fire the child was hospitalized with burns, the press service DSNs area.
The incident occurred on August 13 in the village of Greygovo vitovskaia district. A girl born in 2017 was playing with matches inside the Mazda 626, with the result that he caught fire. The neighbor and the parents, seeing this, extinguished the fire and pulled out a child.
Ambulance urgently from multiple burns, was taken to a regional children’s hospital.