Seven year old Italian swimmer and multiple winner of competitions in his age Gaia, Trimark died from the bite of a poisonous jellyfish during a family vacation in the Philippines.
This was announced by the website Today.
As eyewitnesses told, the girl collected seashells in the shallows, and then suddenly screamed. Ran to the cry of relatives and saw that his feet Gay have already started to turn blue, and she was trying to get rid of poisonous thorns.
Italian swimmer Gaia, Trimark
Aid the girl have not been able to, because the beach was not even first aid kits and the nearest hospital you need to get about 40 minutes, using a boat and motorcycle. When the little athlete was brought to the hospital in the municipal district of Caramon, doctors could only record the death from a severe allergic reaction.
Zaznaczono, that this is not the first death of a child on the beach on the Philippine island of Sabtang Barking. Less than two weeks ago a similar incident occurred with three-year-old.
By the way, videoblogger Arslan Valeev died after an attack by a poisonous snake black Mamba that bit him in the arm live.