In the Suvorovsky district of Odessa in the fire killed the whole family

В Суворовском районе Одессы в огне погибла вся семья

The incident happened today at about five o’clock in the morning in one of the apartments on the second floor of the building.

Rescuers, which caused the tenants of the house, extinguished the flames that engulfed one of the rooms, and found the bodies of 60-year-old hostess, her 32-year-old son and a year younger from his concubine. According to preliminary conclusions of experts, people were poisoned by combustion products, as a cause of the tragedy was the careless handling of fire. This is reported in the Suvorov police Department.

Information on this fact police officers brought in the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations on h. 2 art 270 (violation established by the legislation of fire safety requirements) of the Criminal code of Ukraine. The bodies of the dead directed on it is judicial-medical examination to determine a final cause of death.

Share