In the Zaporozhye area the man mixed the poison with water and drank it

В Запорожской области мужчина перепутал яд с водой и выпил его

In Novovodyane village of Kamenka-Dnepr district of Zaporozhye region had an accident. The man drank poison for the treatment of vegetables, mixed it with water.

[[NEWS-2357065-IN the river shot police Colonel]]

The incident occurred on the street Kirenenko, 107. There in the greenhouse, found the body of 37-year-old man, who by his own negligence had mixed the water with the poison “Tour”.

After drinking the poison, the victim lost consciousness and died.

Now the corpse is examined and sent to the morgue.

We also wrote that the famous actor has committed suicide.

Summer

Share