In the first set of British Blue Lake Accelerator is interested in developing educational projects
In Ukraine earned the start-up accelerator Accelerator Blue Lake, according to Vector.
It launched the British company VimesVC (part Vimes Group) together with the Kyiv national University of Taras Shevchenko (KNU). VimesVC specializiruetsya on venture capital consulting with a focus on startups, early stage and emerging markets.
The first set will be dedicated to educational projects, so funding is not provided. In subsequent sets of Blue Lake Accelerator is going to invest in projects?15 000 ($18 000).
In the first set, the accelerator is allowed to participate in projects of different directions. Blue Lake will pay attention to the following factors:
– the viability of the idea;
– the probability of commercial success;
– proactive approach, and maximum involvement;
– focus on the result.
The accelerator will provide the students of KNU. Also in the selection is open to students from other Ukrainian Universities. After the first set of Blue Lake is planning to narrow the criteria on the basis of experience and feedback.
Participants can apply for the Blue Lake site (under Apply) until 25 August. The final selection will take place until the fifth of September, and the training program starts from the tenth of September. In December, each team will present your project to investors at prom road show in London.
- Today it became known that the Ukrainian startup Meredot raised €50 000.
- Earlier, the head of the Board of Directors Darnitsa Group Dmytro Shimkiv said that the company Darnitsa are ready to invest in biotech start-UPS $10 million.
Write to us.