Inter Milan will be hoping they can move to the top of Serie A when they host Spezia on Sunday afternoon (2pm kick-off).
Antonio Conte’s men are currently one point behind rivals and early leaders AC Milan, but the Rossoneri aren’t in good form and face tough opposition in Sassuolo while Inter welcome struggling Spezia.
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Spezia on TV:
- UK: FreeSports TV
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Inter Milan vs Spezia:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Spezia live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (20/12/20, 12:45)
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 2-0 Spezia
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs Spezia build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Inter were able to close the gaps on AC Milan to just a point in midweek thanks to their 1-0 win over Napoli, their eighth victory of the campaign, carrying on the contrasting season they have been having in the league and Europe.
Despite finishing bottom of their Champions League group, Inter have lost just once in the league to AC Milan, and are Serie A’s top scoring team with 30 goals, the ninth time they have reached that tally after 12 games in the top flight.
Meanwhile, Spezia may be happy with the start to their first ever Serie A season with 11 points from their opening two games, though they have won just twice so far. They also saw a two-goal lead against Bologna slip, which manager Vincenzo Italiano said had ‘ruined an extraordinary performance’.
However, Spezia may take encouragement from the fact that both of their wins have come away from home and they could become just the seventh Serie A side to win at least three of their first seven away games.
- Inter Milan (vs Napoli): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Darmian, Gagliardini, Barella, Brozovic*, Young; Lukaku, Martinez.
- Spezia (vs Bologna): Provedel; Ferrer, Erlic, Chabot*, Marchizza; Maggiore, Agoume, Estevez; Agudelo, Nzola, Gyasi.
Marcelo Brozovic is a doubt for the visit of Spezia this weekend, having come off early in the win over Napoli with a foot injury. But the midfielder will undergo tests to see the extent of the problem and whether it will indeed rule him out. Julian Chabot is suspended for Spezia after picking up his fifth yellow card.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: Romelu Lukaku has been the man for Inter since joining from Manchester United last summer, but his form is nothing new. Despite tales of his troubles at Old Trafford, the Belgian still kept good form going and has built an impressive record. Scoring the only goal in the win over Napoli, Lukaku took his tally for the Serie A season to 10, the joint most in the division. It also means he has now scored at least 10 goals in nine consecutive seasons in one of Europe’s top five leagues, starting with his 2012/13 campaign on loan at West Brom. He is one of just three players to achieve this feat, joined by Cristiano Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski, fine company indeed.
- Spezia: While Inter have their goalscorer extraordinaire, Spezia have M’Bala Nzola who has also been pretty prolific in front of goal. The French striker is Spezia’s top scorer this season with six goals, almost a third of their total tally. But even more remarkable is the fact that these goals have come from just eight shots on target, with only Genoa’s Giovanni Simeone having a better shots on target to goals percentage (83.33%) than Nzola (75%) among those with at least five goals.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Inter Milan: WWWWW
- Spezia: DLLDD
More live stream options:
- How to watch La Liga games online
- How to watch Bundesliga games online
- How to watch Serie A games online