Inter Milan seek a return to winning ways in Serie A when they welcome Torino on Sunday afternoon (2pm kick-off).
Antonio Conte’s men have registered just one win across their last five league matches and head into this latest matchday on a two-match winless streak.
Torino, meanwhile, have struggled this season after picking up five points from their opening seven Serie A games but on the road they’ve mustered one success in their previous 13 away days which has yielded nine defeats.
Can they upset Inter or will normal service resume?
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Torino on TV:
Where to live stream the game:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Torino live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:00, 20/11/2020)
Inter Milan & Torino’s previous line-ups:
- Inter Milan (vs Atalanta): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Darmian, Barella, Vidal, Brozovic, Young; Sánchez, Martínez.
- Torino (vs FC Crotone): Sirigu; Vojvoda, Bremer, Lyanco, Rodríguez; Meïté, Rincón, Linetty; Verdi, Lukic; Belotti.
Stefano Sensi and Matias Vecino are both ruled out for Inter this weekend as they continue their recovery from injury. Torino will rock up in Milan without the services of Armando Izzo and Daniele Baselli the pair remain at home in the physio room.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: The recent international break was beneficial for Romelu Lukaku, who before going on international duty came back from a muscle injury. Belgium were grateful to his assist — for Youri Tielemans — in their 2-0 win over England before registering a brace as they ran out 4-2 winners over Denmark, both of these being Uefa Nations League games. Prior to sitting out Inter’s draw with Parma he bagged five goals across the Nerazzurri’s opening five Serie A outings. Since relocating to Milan the 27-year-old has become Conte’s most valuable goalscoring threat, and he will fancy his chances of adding to his 42 league goals when Torino visit the San Siro this weekend.
- Torino: Even though Turin’s other team currently sit just above the relegation places, it is only their superior goal-difference keeping them afloat. So you can expect them to fight fire with fire especially when manager Giampaolo has someone of Andrea Belotti‘s ilk at his disposal. He’s currently behind the evergreen Zlatan Ibrahimovic (eight) in the top scorers standings with six goals (the same amount registered by Cristiano Ronaldo). His shot accuracy (77%), though, is best of any player who has scored five or more goals in this season’s competition. Inter have shown defensive vulnerability and they’ve been warned.
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 3-1 Torino
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
More live stream options:
- How to watch La Liga games online
- How to watch Bundesliga games online
- How to watch Serie A games online