iPhone exploded in the hands of the user: video

iPhone взорвался в руках у пользователя: видео

IPhone user decided to “repair” your smartphone, but nothing good is not led – iPhone literally exploded in his hands.

Writes cultofmac, the iPhone owner noticed that the battery in the device swelled. However, the service centre he did not turn, and decided to disassemble the smartphone.

The device exploded during the disassembly process. This moment was recorded by the surveillance camera in the room. According to the guy, his iPhone battery was already replaced, and inflated it while charging.

As you can see in the video, the device not only exploded, but caught fire. Therefore, such “repairs” can be quite dangerous.

iPhone exploded in the hands of the user: video

More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno

Share