It is impossible to increase the price of gas in favor of the IMF, it is necessary to choose the national interests.

Нельзя повышать цену на газ в угоду МВФ, надо выбирать национальные интересы, - Бойко

It is impossible to increase the price of gas in favor of the IMF, it is necessary to choose the national interests. Such opinion on air of the “Big interview”, which will be released Saturday at 21:45 on TV channel “112 Ukraine”, said the founder of “the Opposition platform For life,” Yuriy Boyko.

“Signed a Memorandum that they will bring the cost of gas of own production to import. Imported gas is Russian gas, which now goes through Europe to the us, and more for $ 100 than we took him under a direct contract which we have worked. They said get off the Russian gas needle, and now the same gas from Europe are pulling in $ 100 more expensive,” he said.

“If we want to remove corruption, it is its own gas production – 15 billion for 2,500 hryvnia. This is understandable. Taken 15 billion and we are buying 15 billion of imported gas today – today it costs $ 330, but will be cheaper under a direct contract (we will change this contract), mixed, 30 billion was on the balance, and a unified price today, according to the calculations that I gave in the law, the upper limit is 4900 USD. For all of the population for utilities, for the industry. And based on this price the population has the subsidy, the utilities are given subventions from the Ministry of Finance on the difference in rates, and the industry is the cost of the gas is investing in goods. And this is important, because all commodities are directly dependent on the cost of gas. That this principle works, by the way, in Romania, in Bulgaria, we are here not to invent a Bicycle. And here it will be implemented. People need to say that we will do so, and thus there is a single price, here she is. And the fact that they, as a reprimand, taken from the ceiling, it really makes no logical sense, except that it wanted the IMF to more money collected. But the opposite happened. It turned out 50 billion debt already, public utility services, and there the lion’s share of the debt for gas,” – said Boyko.

“From my own experience, when I had the negotiations with the IMF in 2011. We worked as a programme of work with the IMF, I was a Minister. They come with the promise of a tranche, say that you have to raise the price of gas for households by 30%. And then, six months later, 25%. A total of 55%. And it is not at times as raised now – almost 4 times. And I refused, and came the government and said we will not do this. And we stopped the IMF program”, – he said.

Earlier, the head of “Naftogaz” Andrew KOBOLEV said that, despite all the election promises to reduce the price of gas for the population, no one can.

Нельзя повышать цену на газ в угоду МВФ, надо выбирать национальные интересы, - Бойко

Share