World champion WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight Anthony Joshua promises to fight Alexander Usik and Kubrat Puleva. Both fighters are mandatory challengers for titles Anthony. The tendril – WBO and Pulev – IBF.
In the comments to the YouTube-channel promotional company Matchroom Boxing, Joshua declared that will fight with Bullet in Turkey.
With Bullet we supposed to fight in Turkey. Also heard about Manchester. I would choose Turkey. But I don’t care where to fight,
– Anthony said.
Earlier Pulev in his official Facebook said I’d meet Joshua in Istanbul. In command of the British information not yet confirmed.
If Anthony will meet with a Bullet, the WBO could become vacant. The applicant for this version – Ukrainian Usyk.
Joshua says he is ready to meet the Bullet, and with a Mustache.
Mustache, Pulev. First one will receive your Inbox. If I can’t beat one of them immediately, you will meet a little later. Each of them will receive a piece of your pie,
summed up Anthony.
- Anthony Joshua last fight was held on 7 December. In Saudi Arabia, the British defeated Andy Ruiz, and returned the titles WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO.
- Pulev’s last fight was held on November 9 and defeated the Rydell Booker.
- Joshua and Pulev was supposed to fight in October 2017, but the Bulgarian was injured.
- If the WBO title will be vacant, the Tendril can play it with Joesmom Parker.
- At the same time, in the team Parker believe that Barbel will have to wait for the fight with Joshua.