The legendary forward of the Lakers Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna were buried close to family homes Bryant 7 Feb.
Private funeral service was held at Pacific View Memorial Park, in California, Corona del Mar, reports the Los Angeles Times.
The funeral was private, at the service attended by only relatives and friends of the victims.
Also on February 24 at the “staples center” arena, where home games of the Lakers – will be a memorial service in memory of Coby, Gianna and seven passengers killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas.
What is known about the death of Kobe Bryant
- Kobe Bryant died in a plane crash. The incident occurred near Los Angeles, namely, near the town of Calabasas on the morning of January 26 local time.
- All nine people aboard an aircraft, was killed. Among them, and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna. In addition, on Board were her partner on the basketball team of Alissa Altobelli, her father John (coach, baseball) and mother Kerry. Not survived and the pilot of the helicopter.
- The accident occurred 25 minutes into the flight, before that, at an altitude of 500 meters with a car lost contact.
- Later it became known that the helicopter Sikorsky S-76 for about a minute of falling at high speed before crashing.
- On the day of the death of Bryant all the matches started with a minute of silence. Some basketball players did not play the ball within 24 seconds. This room was made by Bryant for the Lakers.
- In the latest tweet the Bryant congratulated LeBron James, who broke his record in the NBA. Himself LeBron cried when I found out about his death.
- Time magazine dedicated a cover to the dead one to Kobe Bryant. And around the Los Angeles graffiti in his honor.