Napoli will look to keep pace with the Serie A frontrunners when they travel to Lazio on Sunday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Gennaro Gattuso’s men fell to a 1-0 defeat against Inter Milan last time out but remain only five points adrift of first-placed AC Milan and one short of the Champions League places.
Where to watch Lazio vs Napoli on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Lazio vs Napoli:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Lazio vs Napoli live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:45, 19/12/2020)
Scoreline prediction: Lazio 1-2 Napoli
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Lazio vs Napoli build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The Partenopei have made a strong start to the season, taking 23 points from 12 games so far. However, they had a three-game winning streak (during which they scored 10 goals and conceded just once) abruptly ended against Inter last week.
In fact, Napoli have lost against each of the current Serie A top three this season, with their only other defeat coming against Sassuolo who are level with Gattuso’s side in the table.
With that in mind, the Neapolitans might well fancy their chances on the road at Lazio, who are stuck down in ninth-place after winning just five of their opening 12 games this season.
Simone Inzaghi’s side have taken just one point from two recent fixtures against Verona and Benevento and it won’t be lost on the Italian just how much he needs a statement win here.
- Lazio (vs Benevento): Reina; Felipe, Hoedt, Radu; Lazzari, Milinkovic-Savic, Escalante, Alberto, Marusic; Correa, Immobile.
- Napoli (vs Inter Milan): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Rui; Bakayoko, Demme; Lozano, Zielinski, Insigne*; Mertens*.
Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro is suspended, while Lazio will also be without Senad Lulic, Patric, Francesco Acerbi and Vedat Muriqi.
Napoli have a suspension problem of their own in the form of Lorenzo Insigne, while Dries Mertens and Victor Osimhen are both injured.
Players to watch:
- Lazio: After a relatively slow start to the campaign (by his own standards) Ciro Immobile has burst into life, notching 11 goals and two assists in his last 11 appearances across all competitions. Lazio have only managed one clean sheet during that time, meaning they haven’t picked up nearly enough points to keep them in the Serie A title conversation. However, if Immobile can keep up this sort of form in front of goal (form which saw him take the Capocannoniere award last season) Champions League qualification will remain a distinct possibility again for Simeone’s men.
- Napoli: He may have struggled during his first season in Italy, but Hirving Lozano has now fully established himself as a key member of Gattuso’s side, finally showing signs of reaching his considerable potential. The Mexico international has netted six Serie A goals so far this season, already two more than he managed in 2019/20, while his two assists double the tally he reached. Tricky, fast and terrifyingly unpredictable, Lozano gives Napoli an edge no matter what type of opponent they face.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Lazio: DLWLW
- Napoli: LWWWL
More live stream options:
- How to watch La Liga games online
- How to watch Bundesliga games online
- How to watch Serie A games online