Two Ukrainian boxer Vasyl Lomachenko and Wladimir Klitschko recognized as the best athletes of the XXI century in their weight categories.
Appropriate rating announced the publication of Max Boxing.
According to them, Wladimir Klitschko became the best boxer in the heavyweight division, where he won the title of WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA and The Ring.
Vasyl Lomachenko, in turn, is recognized as the best Featherweight champion in which Ukrainian was campolim the world by the WBO. In this weight boxer had 5 fights all ending early.
In 2018, Lomachenko has risen in light weight.
The complete rankings of the best boxers of the XXI century version of Max Boxing:
- Heavyweight – Wladimir Klitschko
- Light heavyweight – Roy Jones Jr.
- Superarena weight – Andre ward
- The average weight Bernard Hopkins
- The first middle weight Ronald Wright
- Welterweight Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The first Welterweight – Terence Crawford
- Lightweight – Juan Manuel Marquez
- Featherweight Vasyl Lomachenko
- The first Featherweight – Chris John
- The easiest weight – Manny Pacquiao
- First easiest weight – Shinsuke Yamanaka
- The second easiest weight, Naoya, Inoue
- The easiest weight – Roman Gonzalez
- First easiest weight – Donny Nietes
- Minimum weight – Wanheng Minion
By the way, on October 10 it became known that Vasyl Lomachenko stopped working with his coach Seslija Flores. December 8 in new York, the Ukrainian will be released in the ring against Puerto Rican Jose Pedrasa.
More news from the world of sport, read our section Спорт24