Renowned American trainer Robert Garcia has shared his expectations from the fight Vasyl Lomachenko – Teofilo Lopez. Garcia prefers Lomachenko, but I am sure that Lopez is a threat to Ukrainian.
According to Garcia, the bout Lomachenko – Lopez is another great match. The coach expressed the hope that the fight will not be cancelled or postponed.
Right now I believe that with the experience, Lomachenko wins judges ‘ decision. He just has good technique, speed, footwork. I choose the winner, but I love Teofilo and his father. I don’t write him off,
said Garcia in comments SNOWQUEENLA.
Garcia is confident that Lopez is powerful enough boxer to shake Lomachenko in any moment of the fight. “If he does, then finish of Basil,” said Mr. Garcia.
And yet, the American coach is inclined to think that Lomachenko will win.
I hate to say it, because I love Teofilo and his father… But I tend to win Lomachenko by decision. I wouldn’t be surprised if Scrap going to catch, shake and beat Lopez
– said the coach.
Among the strengths of Lopez he called the confidence, strength, speed, and hunger to win
“He is young and can prove that they are wrong, because only some give him a chance. I know he believes in himself. I wouldn’t be surprised if he beats Lomachenko and will be one of the best in the world pound-for-pound”, concluded Garcia.
Lomachenko – Lopez: the main
- The fight is scheduled for may 30 in new York (USA) “Madison square garden”. However, boxers may not take place in time due to pandemic coronavirus.
- Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank, which organizes the fight, confirmed that the fight will have to reschedule.
- According to him, if the fight does not allow for may 30, the duel will be postponed for June or July 2020.
- Due to the uncertainty of the fate of the match Vasyl Lomachenko returned to Ukraine.
- Teofilo also confirmed that the fight will take through the pandemic coronavirus.
- In the evening of Boxing 30 may have wanted to be Alexander Gvozdik. However, the Ukrainian postponed return to the ring.
The most interesting sports news – follow us on Twitter and Telegram