The goalkeeper of the national team of Ukraine Andrey Lunin got through to the final list of contenders for the prestigious Golden Boy award-2019. Publication Tuttosport 15 Oct called the top twenty young players.
Achieve Lunin last season
Lunin moved to real Madrid in 2018, with Zorya Luhansk, but for the “cream” has not yet debuted. Last season the Ukrainian has spent in rent in “Leganes” and only played in 7 games for the team.
In summer, Andrew won the world Cup U-20 national team of Ukraine and was recognized as the best goalkeeper of the tournament. The new season he is in “Valladolid”, which has not played a single match.
Who’s running for the award
- Matteis where Light (Juventus, Netherlands)
- Alfonso Davis (Bayern, Canada)
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan, Italy)
- Ansouis Faty (Barcelona, Spain)
- Philip Foden (Manchester City, England)
- Matteo Guendouzi (Arsenal, France)
- Erling Holland ( “Red Bull Salzburg”, Norway)
- Kay Heuertz (Bayer, Germany)
- João Feliz (Club Atlético De Madrid, Portugal)
- Dejan Juelich ( “Eintracht”, Serbia)
- Moise Kean ( “Everton”, Italy)
- Lee Kang In (Valencia, South Korea)
- Donnelly Mullen (PSV, Netherlands)
- Mason Mount (Chelsea, England)
- Rodrigo (Real Madrid, Brazil)
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund, England)
- Ferran Torres (Valencia, Spain)
- Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid, Brazil)
- Nikolo Zaniolo (Roma, Italy)
- Andrey Lunin ( “Valladolid”, Ukraine)
To vote for any of the twenty players on the site Tuttosport. The winner will be named on December 16.
What is Golden Boy?
It is an annual award given to the best player in Europe under 21. It was established in 2003. The award was established editor-in-chief of the newspaper Tuttosport. The first owner was Rafael van der vart from Ajax.
The winner among the 40 young players up to 21 years, who achieved success during the year and played in the first division of any country of Europe. The last winner was the defender of Matteis where Light. Ukrainian players ever won the award.