“Mom, we have a problem”: there was a video of the burning of the camp with the children

«Мам, у нас тут проблема»: появилось видео из пылающего лагеря с детьми

When fire engulfed a tent in which there were children, employees of camp tried to cope with fire

In the end, the tent city burned to the ground, and a fire killed a child.

The tragedy occurred in Russia, in the tourist complex “Kholdomi” in the Solar area of Khabarovsk territory. There in the children’s tent camp, whose life was built in the form of role – play is based on “Lord of the rings”, occurred a large-scale fire, Russian media reported.

In the camp at the time of the tragedy in addition to counselors was 189 children.

Travel base when the tent erupted from the fire, tried to extinguish the fire. “The fire started in the night. Workers and security tried to put it out, they have failed, only then they called the fire Department, the fire covered a large area,” – said a source in local law enforcement.

The children were saved, not having even really dressed. In this video you can hear the girl calls the parents and informs about the incident. “Mom, we have a problem…”, says a scared child.

The accident killed 11-year-old girl. Four children taken to the emergency ward of the Central hospital, they have severe burns. Burned down the tents of 20 26.

Adolescents temporarily placed in the nearby recreation center, many have taken home parents.

Militiamen brought the case of the death of the girl. According to the preliminary version, we are talking about causing death by negligence.

As previously reported, the man was burned in his own house in the Odessa region. Fire in residential building in the Country village of the Belyaevsky area on July 22 at 00:52. Arrived to a fire place rescuers found that an open fire is burning one-story private house. Almost three hours employees of gschs fought the fire, which covered an area of 100 square meters. As a result, the house burned to the ground.

During disassembly of the structures built on the site of the fire found the deceased owner. The cause of the accident is established.

We reported earlier, in Odessa region the four little girls burned in a fire while their mother slept in the yard in a drunken stupor. A fire broke out in a private house in the village of Black.

After rescuers liquidated the fire, they found the bodies of four dead girls, two 2017, two 2018 year of birth.

Their mothers, one of whom is 19 years and the second 23 years, at the time the fire was out, they were in the yard in a state of alcoholic intoxication.

«Мам, у нас тут проблема»: появилось видео из пылающего лагеря с детьми

«Мам, у нас тут проблема»: появилось видео из пылающего лагеря с детьми

«Мам, у нас тут проблема»: появилось видео из пылающего лагеря с детьми

«Мам, у нас тут проблема»: появилось видео из пылающего лагеря с детьми

Share