Monaco country with an area slightly less than 2 sq km, with a population of about 38 thousand people (by the way, of those only 20% of Monaco) . Therefore, the population per 1 km km – about 19 thousand people. For comparison, in Ukraine – 76 persons per square km, China 138 people per sq km, Macau 21 thousand in sq. km.
In my experience, Monaco is:
- gorgeous views from anywhere in the country
- crowds of tourists, who mingle with the crowd of businessmen
- water blue waters and pebbles, in which are buried feet
- the kids who run the school
- modern art at every step
- stripout for 2.5 euros and a McDonald’s on the waterfront
- familiar types from Formula 1
- yachts, lots of yachts
- house in the mountain
- railway station like metro in the mountain
- crazy narrow streets
Top 5 attractions Monaco
1. Oceanographic Museum of Monaco. A unique place. Entrance ticket € 14.
Consists of 2 parts: actually a Museum with all sorts of Museum exhibits and the aquarium, which was designed in the rock in such a way that sea water is a natural way circulates and gets into aquariums.
The Director of the aquarium for a long time was Jacques-Yves Cousteau. By the way, his ancestors Belarusians named Bush, after the move to France changed the name to a more French style. As Jean-Yves invented the aqualung. And his famous yellow submarine is actually grey, and only after the fab four sang their hit song under the walls of the Museum, the submarine is painted in yellow color.
2. St. Martin’s gardens is an amazing place, very quiet and peaceful. And the views from the viewing platforms inspire.
3. St. Nicholas Cathedral is also the burial place for the Royal family.
It is the grave of 10 of the Princess of Monaco grace Kelly, which until 1956 was an American actress and even won an Oscar.
4. The princely Palace of Monaco.
The house of the Prince of Monaco. At the entrance a guard of honor. In front of the Palace, as expected, square. When something happens, Prince comes on the balcony and communicates with his people. By the way, if you look at the entrance, on the right side of the Palace there is a flagpole. If the white flag is raised, then the Prince of the house.
5. The most famous landmark, the casino of Monte Carlo is in the same area of Monte Carlo.
Here you will see the most beautiful cars, the richest people and most expensive boutiques. By the way, the casino you can go on a tour. Entrance is 17 euros. But you have to look decent and have a passport that they made sure you’re over 21.
Tell you, this tiny country leaves a great impression and pleasant memories for a lifetime. Have to go!