The singer told about caring for the baby and its development
Ex-“VIA Gra” Santa Dimopoulos for some time concealed the face of the daughter of Sophia, who gave birth last year at a clinic in Monaco. However, when the baby has grown up, the star’s mother introduced her to the public and now enjoys sharing photos of her and your parenting style, and return in shape after childbirth. By the way, during the second pregnancy, the actress has gained as much as 24 pounds, but is quickly able to lose weight after the birth of a daughter. Santa has shared a new photo of Sofia, soon to be 9 months, but at the same time boasted by the success of girls.
The picture shows a child sitting in a wheelchair, holding a sweet in his mouth, the thumb and seriously looking into the lens. Sophia – striped blouse, also mom made her two cute ponytail with colourful rubber bands.
Dimopoulos said that baby loves to swim and is always in a good mood.
“This girl would hint why her Mother disappeared for a little bit with expanses of instagram. We soon 9 months and we:
- recently started crawling (though not very fond of this case);
- still do not have a heart;
- introduced cheese, yogurt and quail eggs;
- adored the water and to swim;
- always in good and playful mood;
- have a clear timetable of sleep, wakefulness and feeding;
One day, in conversation with friends, I described my condition over Sofia – when I pick her up, changing the chemistry of my blood. I feel so” – shared the singer.
- It’s a gift: Santa Dimopulos touched a tender photo and recognition on children
Netizens were delighted and filled Santa Umilenie comments.
- Little pumpkin!
- Daddy’s little girl. But the whole energy from mom
- How lovely. Sweet Lapushka
- This brioche
- I think the chemistry of your blood changes even when you write about it)
- so tender. Papina docha
- Cheesecake my sweet
- My mother’s happiness
- Baby it’s a miracle lapusechka
- This krasotulichka growing. I want one of these Princess
- Thank you for the wonderful photos. chemistry of my blood, too, is changing from the contemplation of such cuteness
- Beautiful girl!
- Santa, you are so Sunny, warm girl, and you crazy is motherhood!! Your daughter is just a bun). Good and God’s help in all your wonderful family!
A screenshot of the review