Pay attention that the early beginning of the rehabilitation program and its implementation for 18 months help prevent deep disability and are able to return a person to a normal life.
Most neurorehabilitation centers in Germany that you may find on the https://bookinghealth.com/disease/neurological-rehabilitation/ germany , use the following rehabilitation methods:
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation).
- Coordination and dynamics therapy is a special set of exercises to stabilize walking and standing.
- Bobath therapy is a method to reduce muscle spasticity.
- Physical therapy is a complex of exercises, developed by the physicians to activate the movement pattern.
- Vojta method is reflex locomotion that is activated by a reflex path. The pressure is exerted on certain points.
- Therapy from yoga and breathing exercises.
- Reflexotherapy is a systemic method of disease treating, which is based on biologically active points.
- Orthotics method is used for the affected limbs fixation.
- Massage. All types of massage are used (acupressure, therapeutic, lymphatic drainage, etc.).
- Needle therapy. It & rsquo; s about the special applicator use, which consists of 100 needles and activates blood / lymph flow.
- Mechanotherapy. The physical exercises performing for therapeutic purposes via special apparatuses and devices.
All these methods help improve the general condition of the patient, restore the ability to self-service, and eliminate the problems associated with coordination of movement, walking, and balance. Before the rehabilitation program starts, the patient & rsquo; s condition is assessed by a team of doctors. They draw up an individual treatment plan and set a goal to be achieved as a result of rehabilitation. A global approach helps make steady progress in the level of patient restoring. When working with specialists, the latest techniques and developments of rehabilitation are used. The program is compiled individually for each case, taking into account all parameters of the patient & rsquo; s life.
Indications for the neurorehabilitation program passage
- Problems with the vessels of the brain that caused disturbances in its blood supply.
- Undergoing an operation of a neurosurgical profile.
- Injuries associated with damage to the spinal cord or brain.
- Long involuntary bed rest.
- Paresis and paralysis of various etiologies;
- Multiple sclerosis in remission.
- Parkinson disease.
- Alzheimer disease.
It & rsquo; s really good that the clinics perform the patient & rsquo; s condition monitoring and round-the-clock observation is carried out without days off and breaks. The patients are taught the rules of life after a stroke, which is a good prevention of relapse. Individual approach to patients also includes diet selection and optimization of drug therapy. The monitoring of health condition and adjusting the program in accordance with its results is an essential bonus.