After a week, October 4, will be released expanded edition Gran Turismo Sport with the subtitle Spec II. It includes all released content and special bonuses.
The edition will appear in two versions: physical and digital. In the first case, the disc will be two – the first will be located the game itself, and the second – all available updates. If you believe the GT Planet retail version comes the may version 1.39 – so loading the file will have, as since then, the brainchild of Polyphony Digital has received several patches.
Without updates, the Spec II includes 275 of 293 cars available in the current version of the simulator, and all 75 runs. In addition, buyers of the edition will receive 2.5 million credits and 10 cars from the final Championships of the FIA GT Championships 2018:
• Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
• Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3,
• Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing),
• Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP Motorsport),
• Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3,
• Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
• The Porsche 911 RSR (991),
• Renault Sport R. S. 01 GT3
• Subaru WRX Gr.3,
• Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3).
Gran Turismo Sport Spec II will cost about $ 30 (about 2 000). Basic edition 4 October will include a line of “PlayStation Hits” and will drop to 1 199 rubles.