FC Dynamo Kyiv forward Gerson Rodriguez, who plays on loan in “Ankaragucu”, got into a fight with a teammate. Because of this faith the Ministry of economic development has ruled out players from the application for the match against Galatasaray.
Rodriguez was removed from the application because of a fight with teammate Ante Coloritem before the meeting, reports Fanatik.
The antics of the Legionnaire
After a team Breakfast captain Kulusic issued a warning to Rodriguez that went out separately from the team. This angered Gerson, he swore and punched his friend in the team in the face.
During this incident, the coach was expelled from the application player for the match against Galatasaray. The manual is not very pretty conduct, and Rodriguez plans to return to his Kiev.
In the Turkish super League on account of his 11 matches in which he managed to score six goals (4 penalty) and give two assists.
Career Rodriguez at Dynamo
- In the summer of 2019, Rodriguez moved to the “Dinamo” from the Japanese “Iwata Jubilo” for 2 million euros.
- The contract with the player signed for five years.
- In Kiev, he has played 12 matches in the first half of the season and scored two goals. Subsequently, due to a conflict with head coach Alexei Mikhailichenko has ceased to get into the first team and in the winter was sent to rent in Turkey.
- In addition to the conflict with the coach, Rodriguez repeatedly came on trainings with fumes. Such actions, he also noted in the previous clubs.
- Now the player plays in the rent in Turkish the “Ankaragucu”.
Share the news