In the framework of the world’s first presentation in augmented reality mode OnePlus first smartphone from Nord, which opened a whole new line. This mid-level model, the development of which the company has set a goal to provide the best performance and maximum functions at a relatively low price.
The company OnePlus today officially presented smartphone OnePlus Nord, around which she carefully created a buzz in recent times, reports 24 channel.
Features One Plus Nord
OnePlus Nord has got a flat a 6.44-inch AMOLED-display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a cut under dual front camera that appears first in smartphones. The screen is also embedded optical fingerprint scanner.
The heart of the smartphone was the eight-core Qualcomm Snapdagon 765G-enabled networks of the fifth generation. The RAM is 6,8 or 12 GB, but as usual OnePlus 8, it uses memory standard LPDDR4x. For data storage provides depending on version 64, 128 or 256 GB. For the autonomy of the device meets the battery capacity of 4115 mAh battery with support for fast charging Warp Charge 30T capable to fill up to 70% for 30 minutes.
The main camera of OnePlus Nord the same as the OnePlus 8 – 48-megapixel sensor Sony IMX586 with lens aperture f/1.75 and optical image stabilization. Additionally, the smartphone has 8-megapixel ultrasonically camera, megapixel for shooting in macro mode and the depth sensor at 5 MP. Front camera resolution is 32 MP, and a group selfie provided ultrasonically module of 8 MP with a viewing angle of 119 degrees.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OnePlus Nord
- DisplayAMOLED, 6,44 “, 2400х1080, 90 Hz
- RAM6/8/12 GB, LPDDR4x
- Main camera48 Megapixel (Sony IMX586, f/1.75, OIS+EIS)+8 MP (angle of 119°)+5 MP (depth sensor)+2 MP (macro lens)
- Battery4115 mAh, fast charging Warp Charge 30T 30 watts of power
- The security ofa fingerprint scanner in the screen, the face detection function
- Size158,3×73,3×8,2 mm
- ChipsetQualcomm Snapdagon 765G
- Drive64/128/256 GB
- Frontalka32 MP (Sony IMX616, f/2.45)+8 MP (angle of 119°)
- Communication5G SA/NSA Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- OS10.5 OxygenOS based on Android 10
- Weight182 g
Nord OnePlus will go on sale on 4 August at a price of 399 euros (663 12 hryvnia).
Share the news