This recipe shared doctor who with the help of the wonder drug was able to maintain his healthy joints and for many years helped the soldiers to treat the back or joints after strenuous physical exertion.
We have tested this tool and found that it really works!
Gelatin perfectly restores the “lubrication” of the joints.
The cooking method is effective means:
- For a start buy 150 g of any edible gelatin (gelatin this amount is enough for the treatment in 30 days).
- In the evening soak 5 g of gelatin (this is a 2 flat teaspoons) ¼ Cup cold water.
- Leave gelatin to swell until morning, at room temperature. Not in the fridge!
- In the morning, the gelatin will turn into jelly.
- In the morning, on an empty stomach sure to drink the mixture. If you find it difficult to do this, you can add the gelatin mixture juice, honey, water or mix with yogurt or sour cream.
Gelatin acts so that people who complained of joint pain, back, legs, pain in the spine, neck, etc. after only a week, no longer feel pain.
The full course of treatment lasts for 30 days. Repeat the course after 60 months.
Why gelatin is good for joints?
Gelatin is a product of animal origin obtained as a result of processing the connective tissue of large horned livestock – tendons, bones, cartilage, and collagen in its purest form.
Gelatin contains amino acids – Proline and hydroxyproline that have a positive impact on the state of internal fibers and small vessels, restoring connective tissue.
Gelatin can increase growth and the amount of connective tissue, which is important for the affected joints.
The effect of gelatin on human health:
- strengthens the joints
- improves metabolism
- improves mental performance
- supports skin health
- maintains elasticity and stability of tendons and ligaments
- extremely useful for the growth and strengthening nails, teeth and hair
- helps digestion and eliminates constipation
- strengthens bones
- cleanses the liver from toxins
- regulates hormone levels, helping to lose weight
Like all other means have gelatin there are a number of side effects:
Gelatin can provoke a feeling of heaviness in the stomach, bloating, heartburn, belching, rarely – gelatin causes allergic reactions in some people.
At the same time the gelatin leaves a bad taste in the mouth (but this can be avoided if you mix it with honey, yogurt or any other food you prefer).
Checked in just 7 days the pain and stiffness in the neck, which was tormenting you for many months, will disappear. After one complete course of treatment you will feel much better!