Ukrainian actress Anna Kosmal shared with fans the secret of making pancakes tofu with spinach which are not just tasty but also healthy.
More than four years ago, the actress of the sitcom “Budynochok on happiness” (New channel) Anna Kosmal switched to vegan diet. The role of the bitchy careerist This in the second season of the series doesn’t eat neither meat nor any other animal products. But this does not prevent Anna not only look great but also feel good. The actress often experimented with recipes and delights their families with delicious vegan dishes. Here, for example, one of them is pancakes with tofu and spinach.
How to make vegan pancakes with tofu and spinach: recipe Ingredients:
- Tofu – 2 packs
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Carrot – 1 PC.
- Flour tapioca – 4 tablespoons
- Spices (salt, pepper, Italian herbs) – to taste
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp. spoons in 200 ml of water
- Oil for frying (coconut, for example)
Cooking step by step:
- Clean, wash and boil the carrots. It should be soft.
- Boil spinach in water with soy sauce.
- When the carrots and spinach to cook, mix them with tofu and mash everything with a fork.
- Add flour tapioca and spices. The first is you can use wheat. But in this case, independently adjust the amount of flour.
- Mix everything together and form pancakes. Fry under a lid on the coconut oil.
- Served our pancakes to the table.
Bon appetit! And be healthy!