Poroshenko commented on the attempt to disrupt his staff the second round of elections

Порошенко прокомментировал информацию о попытке срыва его штабом второго тура выборов

To disrupt the quorum for election commissions or to block a vote during the second round of the elections “will fail no one, no steps or technologies.”

This was stated by the presidential candidate Petro Poroshenko, April 14 at Olympic NSC, which was to be held a debate with Vladimir Zelensky.

Commenting on the small number of candidates submitted from the MFP to the precinct election commissions for registration of PEC members, Poroshenko said: “the Law provides – if the Commission (the precinct – Ed.) there is no quorum, the OIC makes the decision that changes the quorum and the Commission continues to work”.

“If someone wants to suggest a different scenario, create a conspiracy theory, I say, more concerned person in the conduct of fair elections than the President Poroshenko,” – said the head of state.

“Now continue to mobilize volunteers who volunteer will take part as observers and Commission members”, – said Poroshenko.

He urged everyone “to register volunteers and observers”, and to pay special attention to Chernihiv region, where it can be “their a shortage”.

“Help me to protect the free will of citizens” – called Poroshenko.

We will remind, earlier in mass media appeared information that in many uchastkovyj commissions a shortage of members from Petro Poroshenko. The headquarters of the incumbent President has allegedly refused to pay their representatives and they refuse to work.

Share