Terrible explosions thundered in the hall where football fans were watching the game and then in one of the local bars.
The tragedy happened in Nigeria June 15. About 21 hours in the city Konduga bombings, in which 30 people were killed and 39 were seriously injured, according to CNN.
Later it became known that the explosive device blew up child suicide bombers. Terrorists were three children – a boy and two girls.
One explosion has thundered in a hall where supporters gathered to watch the game, and later two more explosions occurred in the crowd at the bar.
Icons Abdullahi, a representative of the national group of emergency response, said that many of the wounded in the blasts was evacuated to a hospital in the capital Maiduguri, because the local hospitals lack the staff and resources to serve victims.
While the responsibility for the explosions have not claimed any one terrorist organization. Meanwhile, according to the publication, in the region wielded the militants of the “God state”. It is known that for its criminal activities they use abducted children.
As previously reported, 894 children, including 106 girls, managed to release from captivity of militants in Nigeria.
The younger generation in their purposes were the local fighters against the Islamist group Boko Haram. The armed group was organized in 2013 and the militants are actively recruited and attracted children, according to the UN children’s Fund UNICEF.
The children not only saw with my own eyes the killing and violence, but they themselves are attracted to participation in armed conflict.
“This had serious consequences for their physical and emotional well-being”, – said the representatives of UNICEF.
The international organization added that all they managed to release for over 1,700 children.
“It’s a step in the right direction to protect the rights of children and should be recognized and encouraged,” – said the head of UNICEF in Nigeria Mohammed fall.
It is noted that the armed conflict between the armed groups has been ongoing for 10 years. Children fighters began actively to recruit in 2013. For 4 years this cynical practice involved more than 3,500 children.