Stewed prunes – a delicious and healthy alternative to sodas and juices. The recipe is very easy to prepare and does not take a lot of time..
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 liters of pure water
- 200 g of prunes
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Before you the best recipe of stewed prunes. The use of stewed dried fruits are known to all. To prepare the recipe is very simple and fast. To properly prepare the drink, it is important to follow all the rules. Cook compote from dried apricots, raisins, dried apricots. Add Apple. Then you’ll have a real drink. Don’t forget that all dried fruits (dried apricots, raisins, prunes), you need to soak and rinse thoroughly before use.
- In a suitable, thick-walled pot pour the desired amount of water. Put it on high heat. Bring to boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the prunes.
- Opolaskivaniem it in cool water, put in a deep bowl and fill with boiling water literally for 3 minutes.
- After a time, unfold the soaked dried fruit in a colander or sieve. Excess water may drain.
- Once the water in the pan boils, pour the prunes in there.
- Then diminish the fire and continue to cook. The contents of the pan stir from time to time.
- After re-boiling, cook the compote for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the sugar. Again mix well. Proverjaem not more than five minutes.
- After 5 minutes remove the pan from the heat, cover it with a lid and leave for a while to compote the real thing.
- Stewed prunes ready!
- Before enjoying a delicious and aromatic drink, it must be filtered through several layers of cheesecloth to compote became transparent.