Journalists of Channel 24 has collected the top 5 blogs. which was read the most this week.
1. The black sea smiles: what will Putin hankering after the capture of Azov
There is in our society a certain segment of the population, which calls for revolution and the campaign of defenders of Ukraine on Kiev to “settle scores with the criminal authorities.”
2. Syndrome leg horse St, or How Klitschko became entangled in the history of Ukraine
Opening the monument to Ilya Muromets, the mayor Klitschko stressed that the monument not spent a penny from the city budget.
3. New deadly games for Teens “Momo”: what is it and why is it important
Recently in a network there was terrible entertainment that provokes the suicide of the children with weak mind, like a suicidal game of “Blue whale”. She’s probably already approaching the Ukraine.
4. The U.S. Senate decided to track billionaire Putin
What is called “barely two years”, and if to be absolutely precise, three, from the day when the head of investment Fund Hermitage Capital, bill Browder in an interview with the American TV channel CNN stated that the President of Russia Vladimir Putin has a fortune of $ 200 billion, as the Senate decided the money track.
5. Wladimir Klitschko is still the first: facts and figures
In August last year, Wladimir Klitschko announced the completion of a professional Boxing career.