In Kiev plan to weaken the quarantine and allowed to work in hairdressing and massage salons.
KCSA decided to reduce quarantine measures in the capital. The salons and Barber shops must be regularly disinfected premises, and for 10 square meters only one person. This writes Politeka with reference to the press service of the KSCA.
SPA salons, beauty parlours and other establishments of public services will not be allowed to work. Signed an order KSCA from 25,03 chief of staff of consequences.
The Ministry of health was allowed to work the markets into a period of quarantine. Will work only grocery departments and other businesses will remain under quarantine at home. This is stated in the resolution of the chief sanitary doctor of Ukraine from March 30.
To open a market must meet six conditions:
- it must be officially registered food market;
- must comply with the condition – no more than 1 person per 20 square meters;
- the distance between the buyers not less than 1.5 metres;
- buyers and sellers must have PPE – gloves, masks;
- the market should ensure disinfection of the territory and observance of sanitary norms in relation to the products;
- the weekend markets must ensure that the distance between the merchants of 3 meters.