Who would have thought that strawberry ice cream you need just a few ingredients, and special cooking machine is not the first necessity? We present a recipe for homemade ice cream with one of the main berries in the first half of the summer.
For eight servings.
2 cups heavy whipping cream;
400 g condensed milk (not boiled);
500 g fresh or frozen strawberries.
- In a bowl, crush strawberries to a pulp. If you are using frozen strawberries, first drain all the excess juice and water, and then crush the berries.
- In a separate large bowl, place the cream and condensed milk. Mix the ingredients with a mixer until peaks. First, beat the ingredients on low speed, gradually increasing the speed to maximum.
- Pour the strawberry puree into the mixture and mix gently. To have the ice cream was more intense pink color, you can use a couple of drops of red food dye.
- The resulting mixture put in a metal container. You can use a deep metal baking dish. From top to decorate ice cream with strawberry slices. Cover the form with a lid or cling film and leave in the freezer for 4-5 hours. After 3-4 hours the ice cream is slightly melted texture. For a more frozen texture, leave the ice cream in the freezer for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Ready serve ice cream in your favorite dish, garnish with your favorite berries or other toppings.