Kuchar plays in one production with her husband – Alexander Stoyanov
Catherine Kuhar shared with fans a really delightful shot of the ballet “Master and Margarita”. Ukrainian prima ballerina floating in the air, showing the public the incredible skill and flexibility of the body.
Note that the ballet “Master and Margarita” by the famous novel of Mikhail Bulgakov show at the National Opera of Ukraine in Kiev. Music composer and choreographer is David Avdish. And the Prime Minister on the Kiev stage was held in may 2007. While the actors in the production from time to time.
However, in one of the “versions” Voland plays the husband of Catherine Alexander Stoyanov. But the role of Margarita gets the most Kuhar.
Some of the pictures taken during the game Kuhar, and shared a ballerina.
“The world in pieces gathered, I’m behind you in a hurry. I missed you, I missed your soul… Bulgakov is a brilliant writer! At all times, and continents. It only need to read or watch, at the RIGHT TIME… (not when we put it in the curriculum)!” – signed the Kuhar.
- The real Queen: Catherine Kuchar struck grace on the chess Board
Fans of prima hastened to leave your rave reviews under her new picture:
- “At first I thought it was a picture from some sci-Fi movie, and it was real fantastic!!! Divine… a standing ovation”
- “You are very cool, and your grace just rolls”
- “I was on the show! Kate, thank You! Thanks to You love ballet”
- “The strongest statement by a talented ballerina”
- “No words!”
Screenshot comments: instagram.com/ekaterinakukhar_official
Woland – Alexander Stoyanov, Margarita – Catherine Kuchar. Photo By O. Orlova