Small meatballs will be juicy, flavorful and incredibly delicious! Traditionally meatballs are served with mashed potatoes.
Out of this number of ingredients it turns out quite a number of meatballs, so half can be frozen and cooked later.
cream – 150 ml
Dijon mustard – 1 tsp.
soy sauce – 2 tsp
meat broth – 150 ml
vegetable broth – 150 ml
flour – 40 g
butter – 40 g
vegetable oil – 20 ml
ground black pepper – to taste
salt – 1 tsp
milk – 5 tbsp
egg – 1 PC.
breadcrumbs – 100 g
garlic – 1 tooth.
onion – 1 PC.
minced pork – 250 g
minced beef – 500 g
1. Beef and pork mince in a bowl and mix well. Onion finely chop or cut your blender. Add the onion to the mince, mix well. Squeeze the garlic through the press. Add the breadcrumbs and egg. Mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk, season with salt and pepper, mix well.
2. To form the meatballs with a diameter of about 3 cm. place on a plate or chopping Board, covered with foil, so they are better separated from the surface. Cover with cling film and put into the refrigerator for two hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator required number of meatballs, put in a pan with hot vegetable oil. Fry the meatballs on all sides over medium heat.
4. Put the fried meatballs on a baking sheet or in a baking dish. Cover with lid or foil. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. If the oven has a convection feature, it is sufficient to set the temperature of 160 degrees.
5. Meanwhile, prepare cream sauce. In a pan, melt the butter. Gradually add flour, stirring constantly for two minutes.
6. Pour into the pan the vegetable broth, then beef. Stir until smooth. Gradually add cream, stirring constantly. Better to do it with a whisk to avoid lumps. Add the mustard and soy sauce. Stir, bring the sauce to a boil and wait until it thickens.
Serve meatballs with mashed potatoes or French fries. Pour over sauce and decorate with greens.