Why registered Anatoly Sharia and Andrei Klyuyev candidates and about controversial journalist Alexander Dubinsky, who is also running for Parliament – in the “What it was” Sergei Leshchenko and Eugenia Motoristas told the journalist, a member of the Public Council of virtue Natalia Sokolenko.
Who is allowed Klyuev and the Sharii become candidates for people’s deputies
– The CEC saying that he did it at the request of the court. But the fault lies including on the MPs that have not submitted to the Public Council virtue of the veto.
– Yes, the decision on granting the loan and Sharii right to be candidates for people’s deputies took an unfair judge. In particular, judges Shishov and Dashutin do not meet the criteria of integrity and professional ethics. Notwithstanding our position, the Supreme qualification Board of judges has approved their nominations and allowed them to occupy these positions. Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on their appointment, although we are told not to do it.
– Because of a failed judicial reforms are taking place such actions in Ukrainian courts. Everyone knew that Klyuyev and Shary were abroad. Although, under current law, the candidate for people’s deputies may not be persons not residing on the territory of Ukraine for the last five years. Therefore, in such judgments there is a certain interest of third parties.
They are afraid or took the money
In early December 2013, young people from the party “Democratic Alliance” at 5 am, left without protection to picket the building Klyuyev. Then there was information that he summoned top managers of TV channels and tried to get them to show independence or to do it in a certain way. So, these young people unfurled banners that read: “Klyuev, don’t fall the media, because we you will schluep”.
– It was young people who were 18-25 years old, and they were not afraid themselves to go to picket against the then all-powerful Klyuev, and these adults with the CEC, the Supreme court and the law enforcement agencies who can not provide proof of the absence of Sharia and Klyuev in Ukraine for the last 5 years, afraid of him.
– There are two reasons why Sharia and Klyuev registered candidates – they are either afraid or took money for it. And in these two cases, these workers we do not need.
Stands for Rada scandalous journalist Dubinsky
– In 94-m the district in Obukhov Kiev region in the Verkhovna Rada stands for the scandalous journalist Alexander Dubinsky, which is all of the TV channel “1+1”.
– It’s hard to comment on all candidates in the deputies who belonged to the faction of “Radical party of Oleh Liashko”. I believe that anyone of them has no place in politics. They did not know whom to negotiate with their leader? In my opinion, it’s dishonest people and not the patriots.
– And about Dubinsky? Sorry, but in our profession there are any journalistic standards. Were his stories about various top politicians and it is possible as-that to explain. But I was most struck by the story in his program, when at the Kharkov array fought two security officers. One, unfortunately, died.
– So, the plot Dubinsky “otmazyvatsya” the man who struck the fatal blow. In addition, the widow of the strongman mentioned in a very negative context. It was a very messy order. So I would in any case not vote for him.
Who else is running from 94th district? Igor Kononenko goes on this district in Obukhov and ex-radical Igor Mosiychuk.
More – see in the program.