Ukrainian citizens are political prisoners of the Kremlin only because of their struggle against the invaders. If today we are going to release them at any cost and through a variety of nasty agreements that would demean their struggle.
This was stated by Deputy Chairman of the Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ahtem Chiygoz in the air of the project “Right to rule” on the TV channel 1+1.
In his opinion, questions about the release of the captives of the Kremlin cannot be resolved through unofficial arrangements.
“Of course, we all want to be freed. However, questions of this kind require a very serious publicity. We are talking about the creation of such conditions when the enemy will be forced to give prisoners”, – said Chiygoz.
He noted that Ukrainian political prisoners were persecuted by the Russian authorities, and today are serving sentences for imaginary crimes because of their struggle. They say that they didn’t have to sit “under certain circumstances”.
It is because of their struggle against the occupier, they were in serious conditions. “Quiet” talks, and, God forbid, a nasty arrangement will humiliate them fight. I know Baluga and other guys – they don’t need such a release at any cost,
– said one of the leaders of the Crimean Tatar people.
THE PERSECUTION OF CRIMEAN TATARS BY RUSSIAN AUTHORITIES
- 11 Jul 2019 In Moscow the security forces detained fifty of the Crimean Tatars
- 11 Jul 2019 Crimean Tatars staged a protest near the Russian Embassy in Kiev: photo
- July 10, 2019 On the red square in Moscow detained Crimean Tatars
- July 5, 2019 Invaders came to search in the Crimean mosque: photo
- 13 June 2019 the Russian security officers with guns surrounded the market in Simferopol: photo, video