Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo moved into second place for number of goals scored in official matches in the history of football.
This reports journalist Tancredi Palmer in his Twitter.
In the last round of the Series And a brace from Cristiano Ronaldo helped Juventus to beat Lazio (2:1). These goals were for the Portuguese 733rd and 734th in the official meetings.
Thus Krish caught up in the rating Romario. Recall the famous Brazilian ended his career in 2009 at the age of 43 years.
The leader in number of goals scored in official games there is a Pele. To his credit, 767 goals. Striker “Barcelona” Lionel Messi ranked fifth. On account of his 716 heads.
Messi or Ronaldo: who scored the most goals in the 21st century
In early July, the authoritative portal Transfermarkt compiled statistics of the top 25 players in the world, which has created the most goals in the 21st century.
Top 10 ranking
- Lionel Messi – 1014 scoring of actions (699 goals, 315 assists in 861 the match)
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 985 scoring actions (727 goals, 258 assists per match 1004)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – goal-scoring action 717 (512 goals, 196 assists for 860 games)
- Luis Suarez – scoring action 714 (459 goals, 255 assists in 713 games)
- Robert Lewandowski – 600 scoring action (466 goals, 134 assists in 698 games)
- Thierry Henry – 559 scoring actions (369 goals, 190 assists in 716 games)
- Sergio Aguero – 545 assists for action (414 goals, 131 assists in 733 games)
- Wayne Rooney – scoring 543 actions (364 goals, 179 assistsin in 864 games)
- Samuel Eto’o – scoring 524 steps (408 goals, 116 assists in 805 games)
- Karim Benzema – goal-scoring action 513 (337 goals, 176 assists in 735 games)
Share the news