The Deputy of the faction “European solidarity” Irina Friz analyzed the Draft Law on amendments to the Constitution of Ukraine concerning decentralization made by the President of Ukraine Mr Zelenskiy, finding in it a number of points, is beneficial for Russia.
Their ideas she posted in Facebook, noting that he was “made without delay after the Norman negotiations, as [Russian President Vladimir] Putin doesn’t like to wait”.
She highlighted the points that “Mr. Zelensky was wrapped in festive Christmas wrap for his namesake”, calling them “rubric “What’s the difference”:
- Allocated a new administrative unit – district. No wonder they say – I want to win the sympathy of the interlocutor, mirror his body language.
- Disappears the special status of Kyiv and Sevastopol, or in the words of Mr. Kornienko, representing the presidential project “of the meaning of “specialty” no.” Really, because what’s the difference?
- It is proposed to delete the paragraph with the list of areas, calling it “world practice”. Or again – what’s the difference?
- The Executive power in the “districts” carried out by prefects. Or a neighbouring language – “looking” from the guarantor. A kind of Chairman of the Governor or the Governor. But not quite. The prefect appoints and dismisses the President, he is fully accountable to and controlled by the President and actually has the right at its discretion to cancel any decision taken by the society. And of course, the acts of the prefect obligatory for General execution.
In her words, “Servants proudly say that the President did not succumb to the provocations of Putin”, when not written in the Constitution special status of Donbass, but the above points give you the opportunity to provide not only the Donbas, but also any field.
According to Frieze, Zelensky began to ignore the “basics” right. “Because the Constitution is a social agreement, not a contract between You and Your namesake”, she said.
- the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky 27 December submitted to Parliament a revised draft law on decentralization, which provides for amendments to the Constitution of the country;