Ukrainian Welterweight Ivan Redkach (23-5-1, 18 KO’s) made a joke about his countryman, the world champion of WBA, WBO and WBC Franchise Vasyl Lomachenko (14-1, 10 KO’s). He said that after the call from Lopez Ukrainian to run for the hills.
Yesterday, July 22, the next opponent Lomachenko – IBF champion in the light weight Teofilo lópez recorded a video message for Vasyl Lomachenko. Redkach responded to the publication of Teofilo and decided to make fun of Ukrainians in Instagram.
Run, Bob, run
commented video Redkach.
We will add that this is not the first one taunts from Redkach towards Lomachenko. Previously, he commented on training Lopez, who is preparing to fight against Lomachenko. He believes that a few of these videos and the Ukrainians refuse to fight.
What is known about Ivan Redkach
- 33-year-old Ukrainian boxer, stands in the Welterweight division.
- Played 30 matches, scored 23 victories and suffered 5 defeats.
- In January, lost to Danny Garcia for the right to fight the world champion under version WBC.
Lomachenko – Lopez: the main
- The fight between the boxers was to be held on may 30 in the arena Madison square garden in new York in the United States.
- Both fighters advocate that the fight took place with the audience in the stands.
- Negotiations are underway with the American football NFL team the “Las Vegas Raiders”. It is on the stage of this club may be a match.
- Probably at stake the match will be the title of absolute world champion in the lightweight division. Before that Lomachenko won the title of WBA, WBA, WBO. The IBF title still belongs to Lopez.
- In the WBC stated that the meeting of the boxers will be held in September. But the fight will take in October. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said that the fight will take place on 3 October. It is reported by Boxing Scene.
- Now the fight is can break.
Share the news