The champion of Russia on Boxing George Kushitashvili could be in a condition of narcotic intoxication during the arrest. He then broke the nose of one of the fighters of Regardie.
Information about detected traces of cocaine in the blood of Kushitashvili published telegrams-channel Mash. According to them, in the analysis of 24-year-old boxer was also found cannabinoids – the psychoactive substance contained in cannabis.
In this case the court physician stated that during the inspection of Kushitashvili had traces in Vienna. It is likely that marks.
- Giorgi Sesitashvili detained in Moscow on 2 February. He and his friend took the bag of drugs in one of the entrances.
- During the detention of Kushitashvili broke the nose of one of the fighters of Regardie.
- The boxer and his attorney denied both the fact that Kushitashvili took drugs, and that he struck a blow in the face of law enforcement.
- Kushitashvili acts in weight category to 81 kg. He became the champion of Russia in 2015 and 2018.
- In 2017, Ukrainian border guards missed Kushitashvili in Ukraine.