Football club “Ural”, acting in Russia, suddenly fired the coaching staff, headed by Ukrainian coach Dmytro Parfenov.
Information about the dismissal of the coach published on the official website of “Ural”. As indicated in the message, the contract is terminated by mutual agreement of the parties.
Together with Dmitry Parfenov was fired and his assistants – Yury Kovtun and Andrei Danilov.
What you should know about Dmitry Parfenov
- Born on 11 September 1974 in Odessa.
- The former defender. In Ukraine he played for “Chernomorets” and “Dnepr”. After that he moved to Russia and played for Moscow “Spartak” and “Dynamo” and “Khimki” and “Saturn”.
- Played 18 matches for the national team of Ukraine.
- In 2002 he began his coaching career when he entered the coaching staff of the youth national team of Russia.
- Subsequently, he coached several Russian clubs in the lower leagues.
- In the summer of 2015 led the club “Tosno”, who brought in the top division. And in 2018, he won the Cup of Russia. The team was relegated from the elite division.
- 21 may 2018 was appointed head coach of the club “Ural”.
- In September of 2019 could lead the Moscow “Spartak”.
Share the news