Samsung presented the new mobile-budget Galaxy M31. Despite the very affordable price, the device was the flagship Super AMOLED screen and a powerful battery.
This smartphone presented in the Indian market.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy M31
- Design. Galaxy M31 is equipped with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen. The resolution Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels). This frameless Infinity-U-display, that is the front camera placed in a small keyhole at the top of the screen.
- Performance. The new processor Exynos 9611 that operates with 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal memory.
- Autonomy. This is perhaps the main feature of Samsung Galaxy M31. Capacity of its battery is 6000 mAh. According to Samsung, this smartphone will run on a single charge up to 21 hours when surfing the Internet, up to 26 hours of video, and up to 2 days to talk without interruption.
Samsung Galaxy M31 has a stylish design
- Cameri. Galaxy M31 is equipped with 4 camera modules:
The 64-megapixel module with sensor Samsung GW1, led flash and aperture of f/1,8,
8-megapixel ultrasonometry camera (the viewing angle is 123 degrees, aperture f/2,2)
5MP depth sensor with aperture f/2,2
5 MP for macro photography with aperture of f / 2,2
The resolution of the front camera 32 MP with an aperture of f/2.0.
Samsung Galaxy M31 received 4 cameras
Samsung Galaxy M31 is available in the Indian market.
- Version memory 6/64 GB valued at $ 209 (5 200 UAH)
- Modification with drive 64 GB worth of 222 dollar (5 UAH 500).
The start of sales in India – 5 Mar.
More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno