The portal WinFutur unveiled the official specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. It is expected that the model SM-N770F will be presented in the near future.
Features of the smartphone
The novelty will receive the display with a pixel density of 398 ppi, which is a fingerprint scanner, and in the upper corner of the matrix placed the hole for the front camera.
Chipset Exynos 9810 built according to the process 10 nm and have been used in the flagship smartphone Galaxy S9 2018. It’s not the latest development of Samsung, and perhaps it will provide a reduction in the cost Note 10 Lite.
Triple main camera includes a telephoto lens with twice the optical zoom and sensor for wide angle photography. The smartphone will lose support wireless charging, but will retain the stylus S Pen recognition 4096 degrees of depression and a delay of less than 70 MS.
Image of the smartphone
- Dimensions: of 163, 7×76,1×8.7 mm, 198 g
- Display: 6,7″, 2400×1080, Super AMOLED, HDR
- CPU: 8-core Exynos 9810, 2.7 GHz, Mali-G72 MP18
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB constant, microSD slot
- Camera: 12 MP, f/1,7 + 12 MP, f/2,2 + 12 MP, f/2,4 (triple main), 32 MP, f/2.0 (front)
- Battery 4500 mAh, fast charging (25 W)
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2
- Connection: USB Type-C, Wi-FI 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, NFC, headphone Jack
Release date and price
According to WinFuture, in Western Europe, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite will appear in the first half of January 2020 at a price of 609 euros (15 697 USD).
More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno