Samsung Galaxy S10 caught fire while charging

Смартфон Samsung Galaxy S10 загорелся во время зарядки

The new flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S10 caught fire while charging. This was explained by its user in Chinese social network Weibo.

Writes wccftech.com the user says that the first could not unlock my mobile after charging, the cable is very strongly heated up. Further, the device began to smoke and caught fire.

While no official statements from Samsung was received.

Смартфон Samsung Galaxy S10 загорелся во время зарядки

Samsung Galaxy S10 caught fire while charging

Smart Samsung smartphones. This is not the first fire the device the company. Most problems were with the line of Galaxy Note 7. Then the experts recorded almost 100% overheating devices. The cause was the batteries.

After that, the company introduced a strict checking of the batteries of their smartphones. So it shouldn’t happen again.

More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno

Share