That the child was not crying, under the tree, nothing should be.
Christmas story for a child falls on the shoulders of parents, so a miracle happened, need to know what to exclude from the list.
Children are waiting for winter holidays with trepidation because Christmas and new year holidays bring a lot of gifts and joy. Waiting I admired the parents of these days, it’s hard to say. Rather, it is the anxiety and fear to ruin it. However, do not despair, as psychologists have named the TOP 5 antipodean for children in the New year. If the child has not compiled a list of gifts, then from the list of “what to buy for the New year” we should exclude the following items:
1. Sweets. Of Goodies during the holidays and so will be in abundance, so there need extra time to take care of the health of the baby and his teeth.
2. The gifts are not in season. The child wants immediately to find a use for the gift. So you should think that the rollers or the bike in the winter will be out of place.
3. Gifts for his age. For example, clothing to grow into, otherwise there is a risk not to grow in time, or have to grow for the season.
4. School supplies. It’s like the accountants to give the calculator that he is clearly at work there, and outside of work about this tool and do not want to think. And school holidays are not hunting about the school to remember.
5. Dangerous gifts. The safety of children must always exceed common sense, therefore, to present pyrotechnics or something cutting or piercing is inappropriate.
Psychologist Svetlana Merkulova tells that tale in a new year’s eve for kids – a good contribution to the happy future as an imagination at a young age will teach that will have adults that not everything is decided by the facts, and you still have to trust your emotions and feelings.
4 December is the world day of orders of gifts to the main character of the New year, so the kid said that Santa Claus is not guessed – is certainly worth noting the date the letter with the desirable gifts. Adults this list to make too.