Smartphone exploded a day after purchase: terrible photo

Смартфон взорвался через сутки после покупки: ужасные фото

Смартфон взорвался через сутки после покупки: ужасные фото

A few years ago news about the explosion or ignition of smartphones no one was surprised. Now, however, manufacturers have substantially improved security measures. Therefore, such incidents happen rarely, but they are still there.

As the publication of Gizmochina, one of these rare cases occurred in India. They purchased a new smartphone from the Realme, which blew up about a day after purchase.

Details

As told by the owner of the smartphone, the explosion occurred after he put the device on charge. To do this, the user used the bundled charger.

Смартфон взорвался через сутки после покупки: ужасные фото

Смартфон взорвался через сутки после покупки: ужасные фото

A smartphone exploded while charging / gizmochina.com

The man immediately asked for help in service center Realme. But there is, according to him, even refused to investigate.

In General, in the Realme India drew attention to the situation only after the uproar on social networks.

What is said in the Realme

In the representation of the Realme India saying that the device exploded due to the interference of foreign powers. This force was allegedly applied by the user, resulting in damage to the battery and caught fire.

Author:
Irina Policka

Smartphones
News Techno
Techno
India
Realme

show us
prihvati

Share the news

Share