“Something went wrong” in Kharkov, people urgently put out of the apartments (photos, video)

"Что-то пошло не так": в Харькове людей экстренно вывели из квартир (фото, видео)

In Kharkov burned the apartment is a five-storey residential building. The fire happened in the house No. 71-G on Traktorostroiteley Avenue. This was reported by eyewitnesses.

How to write the townspeople, the landlord went to the balcony to smoke. After the fire occurred.

“Say, master, Smoking on the balcony, and something went wrong,” wrote in one of public.

In a press-service of head Department gschs of Ukraine in the Kharkov area reported that the fire occurred today at 6:30. The epicenter of the fire was the balcony of the apartment on the 2nd floor.

When rescuers first arrived, the balcony area of 8 sq. m. burned completely. The flames began to spill over the floor above.

During the investigation, the apartment fire victims found 78-year-old woman. From-for strong smoke woman was choking and couldn’t find a way out of the room. It immediately brought to fresh air. After receiving first aid from the hospital, the pensioner refused.

Also the smoke spread into the stairwell. Residents could not go out. Rescuers urgently evacuated 9 people, among them two children.

The fire was liquidated in an hour. The reason of ignition is established.

"Что-то пошло не так": в Харькове людей экстренно вывели из квартир (фото, видео)

"Что-то пошло не так": в Харькове людей экстренно вывели из квартир (фото, видео)

"Что-то пошло не так": в Харькове людей экстренно вывели из квартир (фото, видео)

Share