Slightly tart, fresh, spicy or sweet flavors. Each time you buy perfume, you can choose which smell you like the most. The problem of choice always exists, because often something is missing or Vice versa some of the flavors a lot. Not to be mistaken with the purchase, it is possible to make the spirits of its own production at home. 5.ua will reveal the secrets of how to create a perfumed home “factory” and discover a new talent
What you need to have for workshop
- Pencil and Notepad. Before you will make the most unique aroma, you will need to experiment. In order not to get lost in the scents and their combinations, you will need to write it all down.
- Essential oil. Any fragrances. Which will you like.
- Pipette. Without them you may find it hard to believe the essential oils drop by drop.
- Vodka. Will only fit quality expensive vodka.
- Medical syringe. Can you measure the amount of vodka for the recipe.
- Glycerin. It will allow your spirits to have a steady flavor.
- Jars and bowls. You smustle ingredients and nastoyatelya mixture.
- Bottles. Here you will store the finished perfume.
- Water. From the tap is not suitable. It may ruin your spirits. For their production need distilled water.
- Coffee. From the abundance of flavors you have the smells will mingle and you simply will not feel them. Once the smell of coffee, receptors recover.
- Coffee filters. Through them it is best to strain the finished product into the vial.
- Paper strips. Each of them will need to put a drop of different essential oils to experience their flavors are not opening the bottle every time.
What essential oil will be the basis of your perfume. They provide them the desired flavor and reveals a bouquet of fragrances applied to the body. A variety of essential oils are quite large, so we will tell you about several of them.
- cedar or sandal – tart flavor;
- sandalwood, cypress, pine, acacia – wood aroma;
- peppermint, rosemary, Clary sage, lavender, chamomile, angel, Basil – herbal aroma;
- orange, lemon, Mandarin, lemongrass, bergamot, grapefruit, fruity aroma;
- ylang-ylang, rose, violet, orange blossom, geranium, Jasmine – floral aroma.
- lavender, rosemary soften the flavor (it is not possible lavender and rosemary mixed together, one thing or the other).
The process of making
Take 71 ml of vodka (or 57% of the total mixture), add in the recipe the right amount of butter and slowly stir. The oil should completely dissolve, so the process is not fast. Mixture cover and leave to infuse for two days. Then add two tablespoons of water, stir and leave again for two days.
If the mixture to use immediately, but to wait one or two months, then the spirits will be more sustainable. How will the right time, strain the mixture through a coffee filter and pour into bottles. If the smell is quite sharp, add a little more water. You can also add 5 drops of glycerin, so the scent will stay longer on your body.
Also, the scent was fresh, can add a little sea salt. And spicy odors , you can add: juniper, nutmeg, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper or cardamom.
Blend recipes essential oils
Before you start to experiment yourself, I suggest you try already of tested recipes. So you will be able to understand the whole process of making spirits and will be able to navigate the flavors.
- Fragrance: ylang-ylang (3 specks.), rosewood (3 specks.), grapefruit (4 specks.), rosemary (2 specks.), geranium (2 specks.), Japanese mint (1 Crapo.), almonds (10 ml).
- Floral scent: lemon (12 specks.), rose (5 Crapo.), rosemary (30 specks.), sage (2 specks.), mint (2 specks.), orange blossom (5 Crapo.), alcohol (50 ml).
- Woody fragrance: sandalwood (5 Crapo.), musk (5 Crapo.), jojoba (3 specks.), incense (3 specks.). Before cooking, the mixture should infuse for 15 hours.
- Fresh scent: Melissa (2 specks.), bergamot (2 specks.), orange blossom (2 specks.), rose (4 specks.), lemon (4 specks.), alcohol 90% (25 ml).
- Fragrance for men: bergamot (2 specks.), lemon (2 specks.), lavender (2 specks.), vetiver (2 specks.), juniper (2 specks.), sandal (2 specks.).
- Tart aroma: cypress (2 specks.), sandalwood (5 Crapo.), sage (3 specks.), Mirt (3 specks.), bergamot (3 specks.), peppermint (1 specks.).
- Pleasant citrus scent: lemon (4 specks.), nutmeg (3 specks.), orange (3 specks.), peppermint (1 specks.).
- Delicate feminine aroma: rose (2 specks.), orange blossom (2 specks.), limetta (5 Crapo.), sage (3 specks.).
- Sweet woody fragrance: patchouli (7 specks.), cedar (5 Crapo.), almonds (5 Crapo.).
Recall 5.ua published top 10 recipes for fall conservation to the banks with your favorite vegetables and fruits, uncorked a frosty winter day, filled you with vitamins, energy and memories of warm times.
Also see gallery on the theme: