State of emergency in Kharkiv region: the man died at the scene (photo)

ЧП в Харьковской области: мужчина погиб на месте (фото)

The incident happened in the village Slobozhansky that Kegichevka district of Kharkiv region. February 18 around 10:00 on Gorky street, 19, broke out of a private home. When rescuers arrived on the scene, the fire was covered by household objects and walls of the dwelling. The total area of fire was 10 sq. m.

In the house while extinguishing the flames, firefighters found the body of 63-year-old male owner of the house. He died on the spot.

The preliminary cause of fire – careless handling of fire.

Today there was another fire. Lit one-storey residential building on four hosts, located in the alley Coke, 7 Novozabarska the Kharkov region.

CHP saw the patrol that was passing by. They immediately opened the apartment door and saw the door lying unconscious 61-year-old woman. Policemen took out on fresh air. The victim with the diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning and burns of the upper respiratory tract was admitted to the hospital emergency care. After the police was informed about the fire rescuers.

When firefighters arrived at the address, we saw that in the middle of the room was a sofa and household things on the area of about 5 sq. m.

The cause of the fire becomes clear.

ЧП в Харьковской области: мужчина погиб на месте (фото)

ЧП в Харьковской области: мужчина погиб на месте (фото)

ЧП в Харьковской области: мужчина погиб на месте (фото)

According to the materials: gx.net.ua

Share